What is digital trust and why should you care?
So what do you Understand about interpersonal trust?
· A blog post discussing online content which the author contributed to, with a link to that online content, where the author is listed as a contributor, preferably using the REL = AUTHOR TAG within the HTML code associated with the hyperlink (LINK)
· A social media post by a business page where the author is listed as a manager, a contributor or the owner
· A social media post by the authors profile within a group, a community, or a forum discussing the content in question with a link to that content
· An article or social media post by a third party which explisitly defines the author as a contributor to the content in question.
· A social media profile page, aweb page or a blog page listing a profile of the author as an author of online content through the REL = AUTHOR method , where links to blogs, websites and other relevant online content contributions by the author is discussed.