FUFISM = Functional User Friendly Integrated Social Media
Our blog discusses the integration of your many separate marketing efforts, such as your web iste, your blog, your Facebook pages, Your Twitter profiles, your pinterest profile, your Google plus profile and pages, as well as the management strategies that need to be in-place to support FUFISM.
FUFISM is a totally new way of looking at Social Media as a few different tool boxes containing marketing tools, and advocates integration of many different departments usually not included in your marketing strategy meetings into your complete marketing program in a holistic manner.
Most marketing managers are very resistant at first, but once they fully understand the term FUFISM, and realise the mistakes that they have been making as far as all online marketing is concerned they sing a very different tune, and reap the rewards within weeks, and sometimes even days.
The true corner stones of FUFISM are
- Information sharing and interdepartmental co-operation strategies
- target market identification across all platforms
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) across all platforms
- Good copy writing
- Results monitoring across platforms with recommendation sharing across departments
- Regular meetings of all marketing staff with the following all present at the same meeting:
- SEO staff / consultants
- Social media staff / Consultants
- web site design staff / consultant
- blogging staff / consultant
- public relations staff / consultant
- administration staff
- in house sales staff and sales reps
- other affected departments
- Your company web site
- Your company blogs
- Your company social media projects
- Your company online marketing efforts across all media