Where does FUFISM fit into the online marketing environment is a confusing question.
First what is FUFISM, then WHAT is the online marketing environment, and how does online search impact on the online marketing environment?
So before we discuss FUFISM, first we need to discuss online search, and SEO or Search engine optimisation, because FUFISM or Functional User-Friendly Integrated Social Media is a marketing philosophy where SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) and Social Media are married and work as a family team along with their many relatives, to influence how search engines interpret and consume your online content to prepare their many different search engine data streams and associated information management strategies(algorithms) to supply the best possible SERPs (Search Engine Results Pages for all possible search queries.
So online search is a vastly complex issue that matches search queries to search results pages. you ask questions (Search Queries) and the search engine provides answers (SERPs). In the past individual words were the issue, in 2023 and going forward the purpose and intent of your content carries more weight than individual key words. Keywords are still vitally important, as are page title and page descriptions. Folks within the SEO industry must always keep the #Hummingbird algorithm in mind, coz that changed many things in strange and mysterious ways. #ThingsNotStrings suddenly had more value, but strings describe things, so strings still wins many battles within the SEO environment.
For a search engine to provide an answer, it must
(1) be able to interpret the question
(2) understand what is being asked
(3) understand the intent of the question or query
(4) Interpret and understand online content
5) have a system of categorizing online content and labelling contained concepts, ideas and contextual data,, as well as the purpose and intent of online content
(6) have a system of comparing online data to the relevance of online questions and specific search queries